Coastal Research Center
淫性视频 Coastal Research Center (CRC) originated in 1981 to assist local municipalities with coastal environmental issues related to recurring storm damage and shoreline retreat.
Since then the CRC has been working on shoreline monitoring and assessment programs with the State of New Jersey and several municipalities in New Jersey. The CRC has also been a resource for geotechnical data working on numerous projects with Federal, State and municipal governments. With over 30 years of experience the CRC has grown into an exemplary organization known for coastal zone management. The CRC鈥檚 continuing mission is to monitor and assess New Jersey鈥檚 coastal zone resources.
CRC in the News
- The New York Times Magazine, August 2021, featuring Dr. Stewart Farrell
- View CRC Measures Storm Impact: "Picture 淫性视频 Suiting up for science while the surfs up" April 29, 2019
- *New-2019 NJBPN Annual Report: 2019 NJBPN Annual Report
- Project Reports Available: DBSTAT
- 2016 NJBPN Annual Report (30 Year Report):
2016 NJBPN Annual Report (30 Year Report)
- Quick Link: NJBPN Profile Viewer
- View the Coastal Research Center's recently published article in the Shore & Beach journal:
- No upcoming events
Awards & Recognition
Tom Gagliano Leadership Award for Educational ExcellenceAwarded the 2016 Leadership Award for Education Excellence from the Jersey Shore Partnership at their 25th anniversary Summer Celebration gala. The June 6th celebration, featuring Jersey fresh seafood, was held bayside at historic Fort Hancock in the Gateway National Recreational Area- Sandy Hook, NJ. The Jersey Shore Partnership has advocated for beach replenishment and restoration for 25 years and honored Dr. Stew Farrell for his work since the 1980鈥檚 at 淫性视频 in developing the New Jersey Beach Profile Network and in proving data and solutions to maintaining New Jersey鈥檚 dynamic coastline and the viability of its鈥檚 associated economic engine.